A successful organization always has committed human
resource as its vital strength.
We firmly believe that people
are most valuable asset for a
At RapidRadio we continuously try to increase the value of
every individual through
internal programs and processes.
Our culture encourages
innovation and out of the box
thinking in whatever you do.
If you think you can take up challenging tasks and have
that inner strength to execute
it then share your resume with
us. You can email your resume to
Current Job Openings
Job Title: Software Developer
Work Location: HO - Ahmedabad
Division/Department: Technical Department
Reports to: Technical Head
Job Type: Full Time, Nonexempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of following programmimg languages C, C++, C#, JAVA & DOT NET framework.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Proactively solve problems and work independently and within a team environment, with limited guidance.
- Quality and timeliness of product/feature development.
- Responsible for Software Debugging, Software Documentation also.
- Ensure that all company representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of Rapidradio Code of Conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to motivate team & retain them for future projects
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Project Manager - Library Automation (Job Code - RRLPM01)
Academic Background: Graduation (Library Science)
Industry Background: Should have experience with library operations or should have worked with company dealing in to library automation services.
Experience: 0 - 2 yrs
Skill Set: Very good Communication Skills, Good control over local languages, complete understanding of library processes, awareness about emerging technologies in library automation,
Job Profile: to manage Library automation projects, to provide pre& post sales support, client interaction